Thursday, October 7, 2010

BB Dakota Collective Fall '10 Look Book Video

A little less than a year ago I had my first styling job with BB Dakotas Fall '10 Look Book.  We shot at the incredible Blenheim Farms Equestrian Estate in San Juan Capestrano.  Photographer Jack Coleman not only shot the look book but also put together this playful video featuring BB Dakotas collection.  I love the way Coleman directed & edited this video, plus his choice of music is so fitting, Frakie Lymons famous tune, "Goody Goody."  
I have to thank Mike Townsend for putting me on the project and letting me have styling freedom.



Photographer: Jack Coleman  www.jackcolemanphoto.com

Designer: Katherin Brandes

Creative Director: Mike Townsend 

Models: Kara Jones & Jared Chase

Stying: Hair, Makeup & Wardrobe: Jessy Cain

No comments: