Thursday, November 12, 2009

Muse Ical .. Los Angeles, CA

So some how, some way, The Pacific Muse has turned into a melting pot of music, traveling, shopping, lifestyle and of course, a fashion  blog.
I go through phases..fashion phase, travel phase, boy phase, creative phase, work phase, love phase, loner phase etc. etc.  I've always been a music junkie but right now it's my main outlet.
I'm currently listening to Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros,  the new Zero 7 album Yeah Ghost,  Miike Snow, Florence and The Machine, Fever Ray, Architecture in Helsinki and much more that I can't think of right now.
I create playlists on blip.fm, imeem.com, hypem.com and I find a lot of new artist on Pandora.com.  I'm always up for learning about other online music sources and just recently a friend sent me a link to themixtapeclub.org, which is a compilation of ten mixtapes, with ten songs created by ten people.
check it..
http://www.themixtapeclub.org/

1 comment:

M* said...

nice post!! ilove Imeem! i heard about this song ...and ur blog popped up...im from l.a....dang i missed a good concert.